Try this to brighten up your computer! click on image, wait for it to load full size then right click on it to save to your computer, easy!
Free to use or republish for non-commercial use provided the watermark is retained. Available to license for commercial use.
To use as a desktop picture or screensaver on your mac;
1) store file in a sensible place (such as in a folder called desktop images perhaps in your pictures folder).
2) open system preferences.
3) open desktop/screensaver preferences.
4) click on + below left pane “screensavers”
5) navigate to and select the folder you created to store your new desktop pictures in.
6) set options (under pane “preview”) as required, these include panning and zooming effects and time of inactivity until start of screensaver.
7) close window.
On windows……er sorry……. if you can’t figure it out leave me a comment and I will get back to you.